November 11, 12 & 13, 2021
Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River | Novi, MI 48374
suburbancollectionshowplace.com | 248-348-5600
Apply for a Booth
Art Craft Display Decorator Forms (booth furnishings, shipping, etc)
BOCO Enterprises / Suburban Collection Showplace Forms (electric, phone, internet, parking pass)
Individuals or businesses selling tangible personal property to the final consumer may require a sales tax license in Michigan depending on the frequency of sales. To register for a sales tax license, click HERE.
If you are only selling goods at retail once or twice per year in the state of Michigan, then click HERE to complete Form 5089 and remit the sales tax collected.
For additional information, contact the Michigan Department of Treasury at michigan.gov/taxes/
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Exhibit Space Cost
Ways to Pay
- Pay in Full – Make one payment
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted within thirty days of the show will have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)