Cleveland - Akron, OH
April 7, 8 & 9, 2022
John S. Knight Center
77 E. Mill St. | Akron, OH 44308
johnsknightcenter.org | 330.374.8900
Apply for a Booth
Click here to apply online
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Exhibitor kit information will be posted approximately 4-5 weeks prior to the Expo.
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Exhibit Space Cost
John S. Knight Center 2022 Booth Fees*
10 x 10 = $1,045 6 x 10 = $755
10 x 15 = $1,567.50 6 x 15 = $1,171.50
10 x 20 = $2,090 6 x 20 = $1,510
10 x 25 = $2,612.50
10 x 30 = $3,135
10 x 40 = $4,180
Corner fees: $300
End Cap 10' deep x 20' wide = $2,790 (includes corner fee)
Peninsula 20' x 20' = $4,780 (includes 2 corners)
*Space is limited, not all configurations may be available, alternate configurations may be possible
*Booths booked after March 7, 2022 may incur a 5% late charge
*Above prices do not include the credit card processing fee of $26 per 6'x10' or 10'x10' booth segment
*Waive the credit card processing fee(s) when you pay by check
Ways to Pay
- Make one payment or two equal payments. All payments are due 30-days before the date of the Expo
- Pay by check and waive the credit card processing fee(s)
- Pay by credit card and pay the total due including the credit card processing fee(s)
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)