Cincinnati - Sharonville, OH
October 10, 11 & 12, 2024
Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Rd. | Sharonville, OH 45246
sharonvilleconventioncenter.com | 513-771-7744
Apply for a Booth
Application will be available this fall.
Check back for floor plan.
Exhibitor kit information will be posted approximately 4-5 weeks prior to the Expo.
Tax Information: Sales tax for Sharonville, OH is 7.8%.
- All vendors are required to file electronically.Sales tax filings can be made using the two methods outlined HERE
- Vendors with a base of operations outside Hamilton County, Ohio: You must complete an Ohio ST1 tax form before you sell at the event. The Required Vendor’s license applications can obtained HERE
Check back for hotel information.
Exhibit Space Cost
Ways to Pay
Make one payment or two equal payments. All payments are due 30-days before the date of the Expo
Pay by check(s) and waive the credit card processing fee
Pay by credit card and pay the total due including the credit card processing fee
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)