Cincinnati - Sharonville, OH
October 13, 14 & 15, 2022
Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Rd. | Sharonville, OH 45246
sharonvilleconventioncenter.com | 513-771-7744
Apply for a Booth
Click here to apply online
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
Academy Expo Decorator Forms
Sharonville Convention Center Form (electric, phone, wired internet)
Tax Information: Sales tax for Sharonville, OH is 7.8%.
- All vendors are required to file electronically.Sales tax filings can be made using the two methods outlined HERE
- Vendors with a base of operations outside Hamilton County, Ohio: You must complete an Ohio ST1 tax form before you sell at the event. The Required Vendor’s license applications can obtained HERE
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Exhibit Space Cost
Sharonville Convention Center 2022 Booth Fees*
10 x 10 = $1,045 6 x 10 = $755
10 x 15 = $1,567.50 6 x 15 = $1,132.50
10 x 20 = $2,090 6 x 20 = $1,510
10 x 25 = $2,612.50
10 x 30 = $3,135
10 x 40 = $4,180
Corner fees: $300
10' x 20' End Cap = $2,790 (includes corner fee)
20' x 20' Peninsula = $4,780 (includes corner fee)
*Space is limited, not all configurations may be available, alternate configurations may be possible.
*Booths booked after August 29, 2022 may incur a 5% late charge.
*Above prices do not include the credit card processing fee of $26 per 6'x10 or 10'x10' booth space segment
*Waive the credit card processing fee when you pay by check
Ways to Pay
Make one payment or two equal payments. All payments are due 30-days before the date of the Expo
Pay by check(s) and waive the credit card processing fee
Pay by credit card and pay the total due including the credit card processing fee
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)