March 14, 15 & 16, 2024
RP Funding Center
701 West Lime St. | Lakeland, FL 33815
rpfundingcenter.com | 863-834-8100
Apply for a Booth
Application will be available this fall.
Floor plan will be available this fall.
Exhibitor kit information will be posted approximately 4-5 weeks prior to the Expo.
Click here for hotel information.
Exhibit Space Cost
RP Funding Center 2023 Booth Fees*
10 x 10 = $1,045
10 x 15 = $1,567.50
10 x 20 = $2,090
10 x 25 = $2,612.50
10 x 30 = $3,135
10 x 40 = $4,180
Corner fees: $300
End Cap 10' deep x 20' wide = $2,790 (includes corner fees)
Peninsula 20' x 20' = $4,780 (includes 2 corners)
*Space is limited, not all configurations may be available, alternate configurations may be possible
*Booths booked after February 15, 2023 may incur a 5% late charge
*Above prices do not include the credit card processing fee of $26 per 10'x10' booth segment
*Waive the credit card processing fee(s) when you pay by check
Ways to Pay
Make one payment or two equal payments. All payments are due 30-days before the date of the Expo
Pay by check and waive the credit card processing fee(s)
Pay by credit card and pay the total due including the credit card payment processing fee(s)
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)