September 16, 17 & 18, 2021
Sharonville Convention Center
11355 Chester Rd. | Sharonville, OH 45246
sharonvilleconventioncenter.com | 513-771-7744
Apply for a Booth
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Exhibitor Kit information will be posted approximately 6 weeks prior to the Expo.
Check back for hotel reservation information.
Exhibit Space Cost
Sharonville Convention Center 2021 Booth Fees
10 x 10 = $995 6 x 10 = $695
10 x 15 = $1,492.50 6 x 15 = $1,042.50
10 x 20 = $1,990 6 x 20 = $1,390
10 x 25 = $2,487.50
10 x 30 = $2,985 20' End Cap = $2,700
10 x 40 = $3,980 (includes corner fee)
Corner fees: $250
20' x 20' peninsula = $4,480 (includes 2 corners)
20' x 30' peninsula = $6,470 (includes 2 corners)
20' x 20' island = $4,980 (includes 4 corners)
*Alternate configurations may be available.
Booths booked after August 20, 2021 may incur a 5% late charge.
Ways to Pay
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted within thirty days of the show will have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)