March 17, 18 & 19, 2022
RP Funding Center
701 West Lime St. | Lakeland, FL 33815
rpfundingcenter.com | 863-834-8100
Apply for a Booth
Check back later to apply for the 2022 event.
Check back for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Exhibitor kit information will be posted approximately 4-5 weeks prior to the Expo.
Click here for hotel information.
Exhibit Space Cost
RP Funding Ctr (The Lakeland Center) 2022 Booth Fees
10 x 10 = $1,095
10 x 15 = $1,642.50
10 x 20 = $2,190
10 x 25 = $2,737.50
10 x 30 = $3,285
10 x 40 = $4,380
Corner fees: $300
10 x 20 End Cap = $2,890 (includes corner fees)
20 x 20 Peninsula = $4,980 (includes 2 corners)
*Space is limited, not all configurations may be available, alternate configurations may be possible
*Booths booked after February 15, 2022 may incur a 5% late charge
Ways to Pay
- Pay in Full – Make one payment.
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after deadline may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)