April 8, 9 & 10, 2021
6200 Riverside Dr. | Cleveland, OH 44135
ixcenter.com | 216-676-6000
The current I-X Center management firm has announced it will fold at the end of this year. However, we are hopeful the City of Cleveland (owner of the I-X Center) will be quick to hire a new facility management team and continue the I-X Center's long legacy of high-quality events. As always, we are exploring all options to create the best possible experience for you. Cleveland is our hometown Expo, and the show must go on! Please stay tuned for updates...
Apply for a Booth
Click here for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Exhibit Space Cost
Ways to Pay
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after deadline may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)