April 7, 8 & 9, 2022
John S. Knight Center
77 E. Mill St. | Akron, OH 44308
Apply for a Booth
Check back later to apply for the 2022 event.
Check back for floor plan. (Floor plan subject to change.)
Exhibitor kit information will be posted approximately 4-5 weeks prior to the Expo.
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Exhibit Space Cost
10 x 10 = $1,095 6 x 10 = $780
10 x 15 = $1,642.50 6 x 15 = $1,170
10 x 20 = $2,190 6 x 20 = $1,560
10 x 25 = $2,737.50
10 x 30 = $3,285
10 x 40 = $4,380
Corner fees: $300
10' deep x 20' wide End Cap = $2,990
(includes corner fee)
20' x 20' Peninsula = $4,980 (includes 2 corners)
*Space is limited, not all configurations may be available, alternate configurations may be possible.
Booths booked after March 7, 2022 may incur a 5% late charge.
Ways to Pay
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after deadline may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Expo Stage and The Spot Presentations: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)