September 28, 29 & 30, 2017
Schaumburg Convention Center & Renaissance Hotel
1551 North Thoreau Drive | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Apply for a Booth
Check back for floor plan.
Exhibit Space Cost
6' x 10' = $695
6' x 15' = $1042.50
6' x 20' = $1390
10' x 10' booth = $995
10' x 15' booth = $1492.50
10' x 20' booth = $1990
Corners are $250 each
10' x 20' Double Aisle 2 Corner End Cap = $2890
Larger booths, Island and Peninsula configurations are available.
Ways to Pay
- Pay in Full – Make one payment
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted within thirty days of the show will have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Interested in teaching? Click here for Class Proposal Information.
I’m exhibiting at Original Sewing & Quilt Expo! Now what?
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)
Hotel information will be available here after May 1, 2017
Exhibit Booth Information
Decorator, electrical, shipping and labor forms will be available here after August 1, 2017