August 1, 2 & 3, 2019
Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury St. | Raleigh, NC 27601
raleighconvention.com | 919-996-8500
Apply for a Booth
- Online (VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
- Mail, Email or Fax (Check, VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
If paying by credit card, enter number on form or we will call you for payment details.
Original Sewing & Quilt Expo Exhibitor Kit
Southern Exhibition Services Decorator Forms (Furnishings, Shipping, etc)
Raleigh Convention Center Forms (Electric, Phone, Internet)
Load-in/Load-out Map and Directions
Exhibit Space Cost
Click here for hotel reservation information.
Ways to Pay
- Early Bird Special – Save 10% when you pay in full using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express with your completed, signed application by the deadline - April 23, 2019.
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Late Signup – Booths contracted after deadline may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance. Click here for more information (see #2).
Class Proposal Information
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation: FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Expo Program Ad: Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button: Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
- Make-It Take-It: Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Super Prize Drawing: The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Sponsor a Teacher: Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Facebook/Twitter: Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)