Martha Pullen Licensing EXPRESS
Timeless Sewing Techniques: Modern Methods and Classic Heirloom Touches
Arlington, TX | August 18-21, 2019 | Sheraton Arlington Hotel
1500 Convention Center Drive | Arlington, TX 76011
SOLD OUT - click here to sign up for waiting list
Special thanks to our Sewing Machine Dealer Partner: Husqvarna Viking and Suddenly Sewing
Do you love sewing, sewing and more sewing...of all sorts and kinds, depending on your mood? If so, then this curriculum has been created just for you. Originally offered as a full, week-long retreat, it has now been streamlined for you to complete in just three days, and at a very special price. AND, it’s right before Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, so you can stay on and have even more fun once you’ve received your Teacher Licensing Certificate! Click here for full curriculum details.
Sunday, August 18: Classroom opens at 5pm; Welcome Reception 5:30-6:30pm
Monday, August 19: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-5pm; Optional Open Sew 6-8pm
Tuesday, August 20: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-5pm; Optional Open Sew 6-8pm
Wednesday, August 21: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-4pm; Closing dinner 5:30-7pm
As a part of your Licensing Express experience, you’ll also enjoy:
- 4 nights hotel stay at the Sheraton Arlington (shared with a roommate, or pay an extra $300 for a private room). Check-in on Sunday, Check-out Thursday (add-on nights at $170 each).
- Welcome Reception with light Hors d'oeuvres
- Lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Graduation Dinner on Wednesday evening
- Your own sewing station with a state-of-the-art, brand-new Husqvarna Viking Epic
- VIP General Admission 3-Day Pass to Original Sewing & Quilt Expo
- Expo Shopping Bag
- Discounted pricing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday Expo classes: Class sessions are regularly $19/session, but Licensing Express students pay only $10/session, plus any material fees. (Call us at 800-699-6309 to place your Expo order so we can apply this special discount.)
- Treats, surprises and things you’ll really use
- and more sewing fun than you can imagine!
Click here for full curriculum details.
Cost includes 4 night hotel stay at the Sheraton Arlington (shared with a roommate, or pay an extra $300 for a private room). Check-in on Sunday, Check-out Thursday (add-on nights at $170 each).
Licensing Express students pay only $10/session (plus any material fees) for Expo classes on Thursday, Friday & Saturday. (Call 800-699-6309 to place your Expo order and apply this special discount.)
Travel and Hotel Details
The Sheraton Arlington Hotel is just 12 miles from the DFW International Airport, and a complimentary airport shuttle is provided by the hotel. You'll be staying adjacent to the Esports Stadium Arlington + Expo Center, where Original Sewing & Quilt Expo takes place Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Hotel amenities include complimentary parking and high speed internet access, outdoor pool, fitness center and more!
All cancellations must be received in writing by July 18, 2019. A cancellation fee of $400 will be withheld from any refund.
Sign up for the Waiting List
SOLD OUT - click here to sign up for the waiting list
Call 256-655-3090 or email email@example.com