Jazz up your sewing room, kitchen or office with these adorable little craft buckets that snap onto a rod or hanger. In the process, you’ll learn how to use decorative machine stitches and texturizing material to manipulate fabric into an interesting pattern. Bonus: if you've never set a snap before, here's your chance to learn from a pro! Bring your own fabric, see supply list for details.
Bernina Studio sponsored by Quilt & Sewing Center /145 Art & Design Studio & That Little Quilt Shop
- Student Maximum: 20
- Category(ies): Just for Fun, Quiltmaking, Stretch Your Creativity
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Advance Prep: From the cotton print and fusible fleece, cut:
- (2) 20 x 12 inch rectangles
From the cotton solid, cut:
- (2) 15 x 9.5 inch rectangles
- (1) 7 x 9 inch rectangle
- Supply List: Paper scissors, fabric scissors, small scissors or snips, straight pins, pencil, marking instrument (pen, pencil or chalk) and seam ripper.
- 1/2 yard cotton print for exterior
- 1/2 yard cotton solid for lining
- 1/2 yard fusible fleece
- Completion Level: Should complete 1 - 2 finished buckets in class