Please order the required pattern, Perfect Project Bag, directly from Heather using the following link. If you would like a paper copy of the pattern for $12, please allow at least one week for delivery. If you choose to purchase the PDF for $10, it will be available for download immediately.
You will also need: Thread to coordinate with fabric; marking tool; chop stick; sand paper; rotary cutting supplies; 6 x 12-inch ruler; 6 x 24-inch ruler; iron.
- 1/2 yard print fabric for bag exterior
- 1/2 yard print fabric for bag interior
- 1 yard medium weight fusible interfacing (Pellon 808 or Craft Fuse or similiar)
- 2 yards 3/16-inch cording
- 1-inch wooden bead (In order for the bead closure to work, 4 strands of cording must fit through the hole in the bead. It should be snug but not too tight.)