Paper scissors, fabric scissors, small scissors or snips, straight pins, pencil, marking instrument (pen, pencil or chalk), seam ripper, rotary cutter and ruler, any notions you can't sew without. Note: Rotary cutting mats will be available in the classroom.
- (40) 2 1/2-inch squares low volume fabric for block centers
- (3) 3/4 yard print for large block
- 2 fat quarter prints for medium blocks
- 1/2 yard background fabric.
- [Fabric requirements for the entire quilt: (3) 1/2 yard prints large blocks, 10 fat quarters medium and small blocks, 240 mini charm squares (2 1/2-inch) or equivalent yardage, 2 yards background fabric]