Health & Safety Protocols
When you arrive at the RP Funding Center, you will find we’ve made lots of changes to keep everyone safe. Together with the convention center staff, we will be implementing hygienic safeguards and protocols because everyone's safety is our number one priority.
Here's what you can expect:
- Face coverings are required, except when eating and drinking. If you forget your mask, we'll have one for you.
- A temperature check and 3-question health survey will be given to each person. Anyone with a temperature over 100 degrees or who answers yes to any of these health questions will not be admitted:
- Are you exhibiting any Covid-19 symptoms?
- Have you tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Signs and floor markings to promote physical distancing
- Hand sanitizer stations
- Frequent sanitizing of high-touch surfaces
- Upgraded sanitation and cleaning methods
- Wider aisles in the vendor area
- Plexiglass barriers at Registration Desk
- Touch-free ticketing:
- Purchase ticket online and present at Expo for entry (via printed ticket or show on phone)
- Touch-free credit card payment available if purchasing tickets onsite
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer and rub hands together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people when possible.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Do not attend if you have symptoms of, a positive test for, or were recently exposed (within 14 days) to COVID-19.