There is no easier or precise way to insert a zipper into your project than by using an embroidery machine! It also makes creating projects using vinyl a snap! Come join us and create this zippered bag with a vinyl window and see how easy it is to complete the entire bag in one machine embroidery hooping. You’ll be amazed!
In the Husqvarna Viking Studio sponsored by Fabric Warehouse
- Student Maximum: 20 (2 seats left)
- Category(ies): Rookies and Refreshers, Accessories, Machine Embroidery, Just for Fun, Gift Items
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Supply List: Paper scissors, dressmaker shears, small scissors or snips, straight pins, tape measure, seam gauge (6-inch ruler), pencil, marking instrument (pen, pencil or chalk) and seam ripper.
- Completion Level: Complete project in class.