You will be amazed at the artwork created with a simple straight stitch. In this introduction to free motion, you will learn how easy it is using some of Eric’s helpful tips and techniques. He will also bring show and tell of variations of this technique like redwork, monogramming, stippling, and many other quilting goodies. So drop those feed dogs and run free.
In the Brother Studio sponsored by Richland Sewing Center
- Student Maximum: 16 (3 seats left)
- Category(ies): Rookies and Refreshers, Fiber and Needle Arts, Just for Fun, Quiltmaking, Embellishment, Finishing Your Quilt, Surface Design, Stretch Your Creativity
- Experience Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Supply List: Scissors, fabric marking pen or pencil, seam ripper, thread snips, any notion you can't sew without.
- Completion Level: 100% complete.