Learn to make this updated, more modern Carpenters Star Block from just one charm pack! Linda has been quilting for over forty years, so come learn from a master who has won numerous awards for her gorgeous quilts. This quilt finishes at 40 x 40-inches and is the perfect size for a baby or lap quilt or a great wall hanging. Linda's tips and tricks will help make your piecing easier and faster than ever! You will be able to complete several blocks in class, depending on your skill level. Your kit will include: the quilt pattern, one charm pack, all of the background and binding fabric, batting and thread.
In the Bernina Studio sponsored by Sew It Up
- Student Maximum: 20 (0 seats left)
- Category(ies): Rookies and Refreshers, Fiber and Needle Arts, Just for Fun, Gift Items, Quiltmaking, Piecing Techniques
- Experience Level: Confident beginners and beyond.
- Prerequisite: Know how to sew 1/4-inch seam.
- Supply List: Rotary cutter, 6 x 12-inch ruler, fabric scissors, seam ripper, straight pins, stiletto (optional), any notions you can't sew without. Note: Cutting mats will be available in the classroom.
- Completion Level: Complete several blocks in class depending on your skill level.