- Advance Prep:
Press all fabrics before cutting.
From each of the 3 fat quarters, cut:
- (4) 4-inch squares
- (4) 3-inch squares
From print fabric, cut:
- (2) 4-inch x WOF (width of fabric) strips into a total of (12) 4-inch squares
- (1) 3-inch x WOF strip into a total of (12) 3-inch squares
From white fabric, cut:
- (3) 4-inch x WOF strips into (24) 4-inch squares
- (1) 3-inch x WOF strip into (10) 3-inch squares
Press all 3-inch squares into triangles with right side of fabric facing out.
- Supply List:
Small sharp scissors or snips, extra fine patchwork pins, small bottle of Elmer's Glue, paper and pencil, rotary cutter with new blade, 6 x 24-inch rotary ruler, glasses any sewing supplies you cannot sew without. Note: Rotary cutting mats will be available in the classroom.
- 1/2 yard white fabric
- 1/2 yard print on white background fabric
- (3) fat quarters of colors that coordinate with the print fabric
- Completion Level:
Quilt top will be laid out and you will start sewing in class.