Teacher Licensing EXPRESS
Children's Garment Construction
Dallas-Irving, TX | August 13-16, 2023 | Irving Convention Center
500 W Las Colinas Blvd Irving, TX 75039 | irvingconventioncenter.com
Reserve Your Spot: CLICK HERE to register
Special thanks to our Sewing Machine Dealer Partners: Husqvarna Viking and Suddenly Sewing
Do you love sewing, sewing and more sewing? If so, then this curriculum has been created just for you. Originally offered as a full, week-long retreat, it has now been streamlined for you to complete in just three days, and at a very special price. AND, it’s right before Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, so you can stay on for more sewing fun! Complete the accreditation program to become a Certified Classic Sewing Licensed Instructor. Graduate with a ready-to-teach collection of exclusive curriculums which you will co-own the copyright to. Click here for full curriculum details.
Sunday, August 13: Classroom opens at 5pm; Welcome Reception 5:30-6:30pm
Monday, August 14: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-5pm; Optional Open Sew 6-8pm
Tuesday, August 15: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-5pm; Optional Open Sew 6-8pm
Wednesday, August 16: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-3pm; Closing dinner 5:30-7pm
As a part of your Licensing Express experience, you’ll also enjoy:
- 4 nights hotel stay at The Westin Irving Convention Center (shared with a roommate, or pay an extra $440 for a private room). Check-in on Sunday, Check-out Thursday (add-on nights at $220 without a roommate).
- Welcome Reception with light Hors d'oeuvres
- Lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Graduation Dinner on Wednesday evening
- Your own sewing station with a state-of-the-art, brand-new machine
- VIP General Admission 3-Day Pass to Original Sewing & Quilt Expo
- Expo Shopping Bag and Project Pouch
- Discounted pricing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday Expo classes: Class sessions are regularly $23/session, but Licensing Express students pay only $12/session, plus any material fees. (Call us at 800-699-6309 to place your Expo order so we can apply this special discount. Expo classes will be open for registration in June.)
- Treats, surprises and things you’ll really use and more sewing fun than you can imagine!
Click here for full curriculum details.
Travel and Hotel Details
The Westin Hotel has direct access to the Irving Convention Center, where your Licensing EXPRESS class and Original Sewing & Quilt Expo take place. Just 8 miles from the DFW International Airport, hotel amenities include outdoor pool, fitness center, refrigerator and more!
All cancellations must be received in writing by July 15, 2023. A cancellation fee of $500 will be withheld from any refund. Should the event be cancelled or postponed by Hoffman Media or the venue, payments will be refunded in full.
Reserve Your Spot
Click here to register
Check back for supply list.
Call 800-699-6309 Monday through Friday, 10am-3pm ET or email email@example.com