Adapt folding ideas from the Japanese art of Origami to making a bag. Create yours using two different quilting cottons and two gathered fabric flowers, each embellished with one of Barb’s vintage buttons. The finished bag features a single main compartment and several outside pockets. Your pattern includes the smaller bag (to make in class) and another larger tote using the same folding technique. Interesting to create and to carry, your class bag is ideal as a jewelry case or project organizer, and you’ll want to begin using it immediately!
In the Janome Studio sponsored by Ashby Sewing Machine Co.
- Student Maximum: 20 (0 seats left)
- Category(ies): Accessories, Just for Fun, Gift Items, Stretch Your Creativity
- Experience Level: Beginners
- Supply List: Scissors, marking implement, pins
- Completion Level: Complete bag in class.