Reverse applique done on a sewing machine is quick and easy. Join Julie for a relaxing and fun time as you experience for yourself the ease of finishing your amazingly simple yet interesting reverse applique project. In class, you choose the fabric and a unique template to complete your very own project. It couldn’t be that easy, could it?
In the Janome Studio sponsored by Citrus Sew & Vac
- Student Maximum: 20
- Category(ies): Rookies and Refreshers, Art to Wear, Just for Fun, Appliqué, Surface Design
- Experience Level: Beginners with basic sewing skills welcome.
- Prerequisite: Basic sewing skills
- Supply List: Paper scissors, fabric scissors, sharp 4-6-inch scissors, straight pins, pencil, marking instrument (pen, pencil or chalk), seam ripper, pen for writing on paper. Note: Please bring your own rotary cutter and ruler. Cutting mats will be available in the classroom.
- Completion Level: Complete one apron.