Learn to construct three of the quilt world’s most loved motifs: the four patch block, half-square triangle block and flying geese. You’ll assemble them to make a table topper -- with borders and binding too! Complete your project by the end of class; the basic techniques you’ll have learned will be used over and over again as you move to your next project, and on to more complex projects throughout your quiltmaking practice.
In the Husqvarna Viking Studio sponsored by My Sewing Shoppe
- Student Maximum: 20 (3 seats left)
- Category(ies): Quiltmaking
- Experience Level: Beginners welcome!
- Supply List: Small scissors, pencil
- Completion Level: Should complete some quilt blocks in class