Learn an easy way to develop a Zentangle look as you create a trendy flower pin. Michelle will review the fundamentals of free-motion sewing and share her method for printing templates onto Sulky Stick ’n Stitch Stabilizer. You’ll stitch by machine, using the templates, to create five different Zentangle-like flower petals, and finish your pin in class. The products and techniques you’ll use in class are simply fun! And your pin – an artful little note for even the most buttoned-up among us -- will look amazing on clothing, home decor projects and tote bags.
In the Bernina Studio sponsored by Abigayle's Quiltery
- Student Maximum: 20 (2 seats left)
- Category(ies): Accessories, Just for Fun, Gift Items, Stretch Your Creativity
- Experience Level: Although everyone is welcome, those with no previous free motion experience may find it more challenging.
- Supply List: Paper scissors, fabric scissors, small scissors or snips, straight pins, pencil, marking instrument (pen, pencil or chalk), seam ripper, pinking shears if you have them and reading glasses if you wear them.
- Completion Level: Students should be able to complete the pin.