Martha Pullen Licensing EXPRESS
The Perfect Mix
If you have signed up for this event, watch your email for further information.
Special thanks to our Sewing Machine Dealer Partner: Husqvarna Viking and Suddenly Sewing
Do you love sewing, sewing and more sewing...of all sorts and kinds, depending on your mood? If so, then this curriculum has been created just for you. Originally offered as a full, week-long retreat, it has now been streamlined for you to complete in just three days, and at a very special price. AND, it’s right before Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, so you can stay on and have even more fun once you’ve received your Teacher Licensing Certificate! Click here for full curriculum details.
Sunday, August 9: Classroom opens at 5pm; Welcome Reception 5:30-6:30pm
Monday, August 10: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-5pm; Optional Open Sew 6-8pm
Tuesday, August 11: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-5pm; Optional Open Sew 6-8pm
Wednesday, August 12: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-4pm; Closing dinner 5:30-7pm
As a part of your Licensing Express experience, you’ll also enjoy:
- 4 nights hotel stay at The Westin Irving Convention Center (shared with a roommate, or pay an extra $425 for a private room). Check-in on Sunday, Check-out Thursday (add-on nights at $211 without a roommate).
- Welcome Reception with light Hors d'oeuvres
- Lunch on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Graduation Dinner on Wednesday evening
- Your own sewing station with a state-of-the-art, brand-new Husqvarna Viking Epic
- VIP General Admission 3-Day Pass to Original Sewing & Quilt Expo
- Expo Shopping Bag
- Discounted pricing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday Expo classes: Class sessions are regularly $23/session, but Licensing Express students pay only $10/session, plus any material fees. (Call us at 800-699-6309 to place your Expo order so we can apply this special discount. Expo classes will be open for registration in mid-May.)
- Treats, surprises and things you’ll really use
- and more sewing fun than you can imagine!
Click here for full curriculum details.
Cost includes 4 night hotel stay at The Westin Irving Convention Center (shared with a roommate, or pay an extra $425 for a private room). Check-in on Sunday, Check-out Thursday (add-on nights at $211 without a roommate).
Licensing Express students pay only $10/session (plus any material fees) for Expo classes on Thursday, Friday & Saturday. (Call 800-699-6309 to place your Expo order and apply this special discount. Expo classes will be open for registration in mid-May.)
Travel and Hotel Details
The Westin Hotel has direct access to the Irving Convention Center, where your Licensing EXPRESS class and Original Sewing & Quilt Expo take place. Just 8 miles from the DFW International Airport, hotel amenities include outdoor pool, fitness center, refrigerator and more!
All cancellations must be received in writing by July 16, 2020. A cancellation fee of $400 will be withheld from any refund.
How to Register
Call 256-655-3090 or email email@example.com