Free General Admission for YOU when you bring two friends (that purchase admission) with you in your car. It's more fun, and the environment will be better for it.
To Redeem Online: Click your Expo city below. Enter promo code: driver19
Raleigh: click here and enter promo code driver19
Worcester: click here and enter promo code driver19
Cincinnati: click here and enter promo code driver 19
Fredericksburg: click here and enter promo code driver19
To Redeem Onsite: Go to the Registration Desk at the Expo.
Some restrictions apply. May not be combined with any other offer. Free general admission for driver when two passengers purchase general admission. Offer has no cash value.
Bring a friend to class, and you'll both get a FREE TICKET!
It's easy to get a free class session ticket when you introduce a friend to classes at the Expo. It's a $38 value!
Here's how the Bring-a-Friend Program works:
- You pre-register for at least one class. Your Bring-a-Friend Code will be at the top of your Order Confirmation.
- Give your friend your Bring-a-Friend Code. Your friend must not have taken classes at the Expo in the past 3 years.
- Your friend then pre-registers for at least one class, and enters your Bring-a-Friend Code in shopping cart when registering.
- Your friend prints both Bring a Friend vouchers from her Order Confirmation. She keeps one and gives one to you.
- At the Expo, you both choose the class you'd like to take and turn in your voucher at the Registration Desk. Each voucher is good for one free class session and does not include any additional class sessions or materials fees.
Things to remember:
- The Bring a Friend program is only available during the pre-registration period.
- Each voucher is good for one free class session, redeemable on-site at the Expo only. Keep in mind that some classes count as more than one session.
- Vouchers do not include any additional class sessions or materials fees, but can be used towards the purchase of multi-session workshops.
- Vouchers have no cash value.