May 29, 30 & 31, 2014
Indianapolis Marriott East
Apply for a Booth
Exhibit Space Cost
Early bird special
6’ x 10' - $625.50; 10’ x 10’ - $895.50; 20' End Cap - $2695.50 (includes corner fees)* ends February 14, 2014
6’ x 10’ - $695; 10’ x 10’ - $995; 20' End Cap - $2995 (includes corner fees)*
Late sign up price
6’ x 10’ - $729.75; 10’ x 10’ - $1044.75
Ways to Pay
- Early Bird Special –Save 10% when you pay in full using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express with your completed, signed application by the early bird deadline of February 14, 2014.
- Traditional – Two equal payments using check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Send 50% deposit with your completed, signed application. Final payment is due no later than 30 days prior to move-in. There is a 5% surcharge for late payments.
- Flex-Pay – Three equal payments using MasterCard, Visa or American Express. At least 90 days prior to Expo, send 33% deposit with completed, signed application. Final payment is due 30 days prior to move-in for each event. You choose a convenient interim payment date, spreading out your investment. Late payments, declined or expired credit cards will incur a 5% surcharge.
- Late Signup -- Booths contracted within thirty days of the show may have a 5% surcharge added to the net cost.
National Expo, Inc. Decorator Forms
Marriott Electric/Phone/Internet Forms
Facility Map for Load-in/Load-out and Parking
Class Proposal Information
I’m exhibiting at Original Sewing & Quilt Expo! Now what?
Exhibitor Promotional Opportunities
At Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, there are many ways to be seen and remembered.
- Stage Presentation
FREE...30 minutes to promote your product (limited space).
- Make-It Take-It Project
Attendees get their hands on your products; booth credits available in some cities.
- Sponsor a Teacher – call for details
Your advocate, promoting your products in a quality learning environment.
- Super Prize Drawing
The Expo's largest and most popular event – feature your products and booth number as attendees savor all the prizes at the Entrance prize display.
- Expo Program Ad
Leave a lasting impression in the unique Expo Program, given free to everyone.
- Web Link Button
Start the sales process weeks before the Expo – with a hyperlink web button in thousands of email inboxes and on our website.
Connect with our fans by posting your promotional info on our Facebook wall. (Please, one wall-posting per week per paid exhibitor.)
Click here for hotel accommodation information.
Exhibit Booth Information
Every exhibitor is required to have Liability Insurance.
Please provide a Certificate of Liability showing Comprehensive General Liability Insurance for a limit of not less than $1,000,000 for the duration of the show. The certificate must show current coverage limits and name F+W Media, Inc. as an "additionally insured certificate holder". The certificate must be received by Original Sewing & Quilt Expo on or before the deadline of fifteen days prior to move-in. If you are renewing a current policy we must be notified prior to 10 day before the event to prevent your business from being added to the group policy for $120.
If you can't provide Certificate of Liability Insurance, you will be added to the group policy and billed $120. If we don't have a valid Certificate of Liability ten days prior to the event, you will be added to the group policy and required to pay $120 before move-in, no exceptions.
Click here for an example of the form we require
. This is a universal form used by all insurance companies. Critical information in red, but all areas on form should be completed.