Martha Pullen Licensing EXPRESS
Vintage, Classic, Contemporary
Arlington, TX | June 4-7, 2018 | Arlington Convention Center
1200 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX 76011
Do you love sewing, sewing and more sewing...of all sorts and kinds...and especially Vintage, Classic and Contemporary
, depending on your mood? If so, then this curriculum has been created just for you. Originally offered as a full, week-long retreat, it has now been streamlined for you to complete in just a few days, and at a very special price. AND, it’s right before Original Sewing & Quilt Expo, so you can stay on and have even more fun once you’ve received your Teacher Licensing Certificate! More...
CLICK HERE for hotel accommodation information.
Monday, June 4: Welcome 4-4:30pm; Class is in session 4:30-7:30pm
Tuesday, June 5: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-5pm; Optional Open Sew 6-8pm
Wednesday, June 6: Classroom opens at 8:30am. Class is in session 9am-5pm; Optional Open Sew 6-8pm
Thursday, June 7: Classroom opens at 8:00am. Class is in session 8:30am-11:30am
As a part of your Licensing Express experience, you’ll also enjoy:
- Welcome Reception
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, with short program each day
- Light dinner on Tuesday & Wednesday
- VIP General Admission 3-Day Pass to Original Sewing & Quilt Expo
- Expo Shopping Bag
- Discounted pricing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday Expo classes: Class sessions are regularly $19/session, but Licensing Express students pay only $10/session. (You must CALL US AT 800-699-6309 to place your order so we can apply this special discount.)
- Treats, surprises and things you’ll really use
- and more sewing fun than you can imagine!