Heirloom and Beyond: Essentials to Indulgences
Martha Pullen Teacher Licensing is a unique and amazing retreat that blends the love of sewing with skill-building experiences and business opportunity. Whether you want to teach or not, this week-long sewing retreat is not to be missed. With a newly created curriculum which brings you more than 20 wonderful projects and kits developed by our Martha Pullen licensing team, your days will be filled with hands-on sewing, lots of fun and memories to last a lifetime. We guarantee it!
Our newly created curriculum, Heirloom and Beyond: Essentials to Indulgences
, is one you will not want to miss! Plan on perfecting an entire collection of sewing tips, tricks and extraordinary techniques during your week with us, as you discover new heirloom projects, gorgeous embroideries, clever classic creations and wonderful in-the-hoop projects using the most current fabrics and details. Find yourself surrounded by both practical methods and inspiring ideas as you’re feeling especially pampered by the extras – both little and big. This curriculum is built around great projects, amazing techniques, loads of fun and sewing, sewing and more sewing...of all sorts and kinds!
Of the 20 project kits you will receive in the licensing program, the vast assortment of styles and designs forms a wonderful collection of sweet, cute, cuddly, charming, neat, sassy, timeless, traditional, beautiful and elegant projects…now you just can’t beat that! Sometimes we want a detailed project that stretches our skills a bit and yields the most impressive, detailed results; other times we’re ready for quick and clever, so we can always have a hand-made gift at the ready. That’s why the beautifully designed series of projects provides both, and everything in between.
We’ve selected just the right group of projects and styles, and have been sure to include an array of tried and true techniques you can grow with. They’ll all come together in projects that showcase the vintage style we so enjoy, build upon classic and timeless themes and captivate us with fresh, contemporary looks. Your projects span a wide range of styles, including the latest trends and, of course, traditional heirloom. You’ll learn new techniques daily, and work on the projects you’d most like to finish while you’re at the Licensing Retreat. Delight in an array of kits, from clever new bags, totes and purses to home décor and organizational accessories, to garments for children, adults and even dolls, to wonderful gift items.
Join us to acquire skills in working with lace and entredeux, spaghetti bias, folded bias, pick up new quilting techniques, form tucks of all kinds and embellish with ribbons, decorative stitches, Madeira applique, piping, buttons of all shapes and sizes, traditional applique and much more! You'll be surrounded by more helpful and inspiring information, skill-building and fun than you can imagine. Peggy Dilbone, Kathy McMakin, Connie Palmer and Alicia Welcher
are your instructors for an information-packed session! This Martha Pullen team not only loves to design, sew and embroider, they’re the best teachers on the planet. Together they represent a combined history of more than 20 decades spent teaching sewing!
At the Heirloom and Beyond: Essentials to Indulgences licensing event you will:
- Take home 20 beautiful kits plus several bonus sets of instructions and patterns. That’s nearly 2 dozen projects, all ready for you to use for teaching classes, making for resale, enjoying for personal use or for giving handmade gifts.
- Obtain an exclusive copyright shared with Martha Pullen Company on all projects in this curriculum.
- Receive exclusive embroidery designs files in all formats. These designs can also be used in your own classroom!
- Enjoy working with different fabrics, trims and techniques including: laces, embroideries, piping, tucks, bow-ties, puffing, bias trims, rickrack and more.
- Add to your sewing skills with the newest methods in beginning, intermediate and advanced level sewing and serging techniques.
- Create a variety of fantastic projects with a variety of class times in mind; quick- one to three hour classes or one to four-day classes.
- Fall in love with using old notions on new techniques, and new notions on classic techniques. Seeing the newest notions and how to use them will enhance your sewing and serging projects.
- Acquire operational skills with many sewing machine and serger accessory feet.
- Sew using your own sewing machine or borrow one for classroom use.
The techniques you learn will carry over into all areas of your sewing! Take advantage of this information-packed program and receive one of the best curriculum collections of ready-to-teach projects in existence today!
CLICK HERE to Register